1H NMR

 Since he was very young, I have liked to understand what is going on around me and that is one of the reasons I chose my career.  I am not here to give a talk like Carl Sagan did in Cosmos or more recently Neil deGrasse Tyson, but simply to mention some interesting aspects that we see around us. 

Chemistry is very complex and interesting at the same time. One thing in particular that I would like to mention is the equipment used in this study, for example: 
The Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. It is a spectroscopic technique used in analytical chemistry for the determination of content, purity, and the molecular structures present in a sample. It gives us information about the number and the types of atoms present in a particular molecule. There are two common types of NMR: 1H NMR and 13C NMR. The 1H NMR is a spectroscopic method used to determine the types and number of hydrogen atoms present in a molecule. When I was a kid, you would never think that you could determine something that you didn't even know existed.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Doom Patrol

My future job

Japanese ? Mayas ?