...Country ???

Hello everyone, I would like to visit Japan in the near future. In my opinion, the culture of the Land of the Rising Sun is one of the most fascinating in the world, simply for the things, it can offer us.

It has a fascinating and multifaceted culture; on the one hand, it is steeped in the deepest traditions that go back thousands of years; on the other, it is a society in a continuous state of rapid change, with fashions and trends that are constantly changing and technological development that constantly pushes the boundaries of what is possible.

I would like to visit Tsumago and Tokyo because it shows us the difference that can be found in how people lived in ancient times and what happens when technological advances continue over time. I would only like to travel there and get to know its richness in all areas, I would not think of living in a society different from the West.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Doom Patrol

My future job

Japanese ? Mayas ?