The band's albums are good, but their concerts are even better.


When I first arrived in Santiago in 2018, I had the opportunity to attend a concert by the famous renowned Benito Martinez Ocaso. 
Days before the concert I got together with a friend from Antofagasta to attend the concert together. It was a new adventure for both of us because we didn't know anything about Santiago. 
So, we got on the subway and arrived at O'Higgins park (Movistar Arena). The first impression outside the place where the rows of fans with banners, hats, and any accessory you can imagine. 
Once inside the venue, we could only see people waiting for the famous singer nothing was interesting to see, but when the time came, the lights went out and everyone was waiting for the singer to appear. The moment the singer was in front of us, the world went crazy, it was the slowest 2 hours of my life where I could take advantage of every second.
Everything has an end, at the moment when one feels that normality returns, the world found its course and I could not believe what I had experienced.













Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Doom Patrol

My future job

Japanese ? Mayas ?